Friday, October 10, 2008

missing

It has been almost 3 months since I've blogged. I'm not sure I've got what it takes to be a blogger. Things are so busy and stressful these days... I don't even have time to vent. So here's the thought for today.

Stolen from http://www.overheardinphilly.com/

Thursday, October 9, 2008

How All Male Art Historians Begin

A Dad to his 10 year old son sitting on the stairs in the Museum of Art.

Dad: "What do you want see first?"
Son: "I don't want to see anything."
Dad: "Do you want to see some naked ladies?"

Museum of Art
Overheard by Greenmachine

2 comments:

Indigo Children said...

lol -- too funny.

blog when it helps you -- don't worry about content or how often.

2manychefs said...

Yes, blogging is hard... tough to come up with appropriate topics... maybe you should post some pictures of naked ladies?