Yay, knitting! Beware, it's addictive... Soon you'll even be spinning your own yarn, hehehe! My grandma taught me when I was 6, but I didn't get really into it until Ash was born, now I can't stop. Just so you know, handknit socks are the BEST EVER! Let me know if you need any tips or pattern links or anything. And if you get stuck - there are fantastic videos showing details of each stitch at knittinghelp.com.
4 comments:
Oh... I'm jealous. Me time--- how divine! Enjoy it!!
Yay, knitting! Beware, it's addictive... Soon you'll even be spinning your own yarn, hehehe! My grandma taught me when I was 6, but I didn't get really into it until Ash was born, now I can't stop. Just so you know, handknit socks are the BEST EVER! Let me know if you need any tips or pattern links or anything. And if you get stuck - there are fantastic videos showing details of each stitch at knittinghelp.com.
Also, I've had that wine. It's yummy!
Cool. Was the wine good. Have you started yet. I love the picture. Good job. Once you make something, you will have to take another picture.
Oops! That last comment was from me.
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment